Farr West Waxing Services
Skincare Tips after Waxing in Farr West!
After a waxing hair removal process, the skin is sore and sensitive due to the intense pulling of the skin when the hair was being removed. The following are ways you can take of the skin to ensure you recover quickly:
· Do not wear tight clothing: When going for a waxing hair removal session, ensure that you are in comfortable clothing that will be easy to put on after the process. This is because the skin will be sore and tight clothes will irritate it.
· Twelve hours after the waxing procedure, stay away from water especially chlorinated or salty water. This is due to the sensitive nature of the skin after a waxing session and it could easily get irritated.
· Apply ice on the waxed skin: This will help in reducing the pain after the session and also help in soothing the irritated skin. This should be repeated frequently until your skin gets back to its normal state.
· Do not expose your skin to the sun: After a waxing session, the skin is exfoliated and therefore very sensitive. If you expose it to the sun, you might suffer severe sunburns.
· Do not use scented beauty products after a waxing session; instead, use products that are unscented until your skin is fully recovered.
· Avoid unnecessary touching of the skin: The waxed skin is very sensitive and should be given time to heal. Never attempt to remove ingrown hair after the session as this will lead to infection. When applying anything on the skin, ensure that your hands are clean.
· Apply aloe vera lotion after the waxing session to help hydrate your skin and cool off the irritation. If possible take it to the spa and apply it immediately after the session.
If you do not take proper care of your skin, you could develop some infections on your skin which could even be worse than the hair you were removing. Be gentle with your skin for the first few days until the exfoliated skin is fully recovered. When this is done, you will enjoy your smooth skin which will be more radiant, making you look younger.
If you live in West Haven we got you!