Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than a full, voluminous set of eyelashes. Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with naturally long lashes. This is where eyelash extensions come in!
Eyelash extensions are a fantastic way to achieve the look of fuller, longer lashes without having to use harsh chemicals or fake strips.
However, there is one downside to lash extensions: they can fall out.
If your lash extensions start to fall out, don't panic! There are a few things you can do to help keep them in place:
Following these tips will help you keep your lash extensions looking fabulous for weeks to come!
Top 10 Reasons Why My Eyelash Extensions Fall Out
1. You didn't invest in a good quality lash shampoo and brush to clean your lashes regularly. This will help remove any build-up that could be weakening the bond between your natural lashes and the extensions.
2. You applied makeup or used oil-based products near your lash line which caused the glue to break down and your extensions to fall out.
3. You didn't use a lash primer before applying your extensions, resulting in a weaker bond between the glue and your lashes.
4. You have natural oily skin which can make it difficult for the glue to adhere properly to your lashes.
5. You have short or sparse natural lashes which makes it harder for the extensions to stay in place.
6. You didn't get your lash extensions applied by a professional and they were not placed correctly on your lashes.
7. You have been rubbing or touching your eyes frequently which can loosen the bond between your natural lashes and the extensions.
8. You have been sleeping on your side or stomach which can cause your extensions to fall out.
9. You have been using waterproof mascara or eyeliner which can make it difficult to remove and can cause your lashes to fall out when trying to take it off.
10. You have not been following the aftercare instructions provided to you by your lash technician and have been picking at your lash extensions.
So it is normal for eyelash extensions to fall out after 3 days?
The answer is simple... No, it is not normal for your eyelash extensions to fall out after 3 days. If this is happening to you, it is likely due to one of the reasons listed above.
If you are concerned about your lash extensions falling out, we recommend that you consult with a professional lash artist at Ogden Lash and Wax. They will be able to assess the situation and give you individualized advice on how to prevent your extensions from falling out in the future.
Do you have other workable tips that you apply if your eyelash extensions fall out? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!