Why do my lash extensions fall out so quickly?
Applying eyelash extensions makes you beautiful, bold, and confident. They give your lash line a fuller, longer look that can really enhance your appearance. But what do you do when they start falling out?
It can be really frustrating when your lash extensions begin to fall out, especially if you feel like you just had them done. There are a few reasons why this may happen:
1. Your natural lashes are too weak or brittle to support the weight of the extensions.
2. The adhesive used to attach the extensions is not compatible with your natural lashes or skin.
3. The extensions were applied incorrectly and are not attached properly.
4. You are using an oil-based product on your lashes or around your eye area which is breaking down the adhesive.
What to Do if Your Eyelash Extensions Fall Out
If your lash extensions are falling out, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem.
1. If eyelash extensions are falling out due to weak or brittle lashes, try using a lash serum or conditioner to help strengthen them. There are many products on the market that can help with this issue.
2. If the adhesive is the problem, try switching to a different type or brand. There are many adhesives available and some work better for certain people than others. It’s important to find one that works well for you and your lashes.
3. If you think the extensions were applied incorrectly, you can remove them and get a professional lash artist to apply them afresh.
4. If you are using an oil-based product around your eyes, try switching to a different type of product. Oil can break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall out.
If you are still having problems with your lash extensions falling out, it’s best to consult with a professional. They will be able to assess the situation and give you the best advice on how to proceed.
Why do My Lash Extensions Fall Out on One eye?
If you find that your lash extensions are falling out more on one eye than the other, it’s likely due to an issue with the application process. It’s possible that the technician applied too much adhesive to one eye or didn’t allow the glue to dry properly before attaching the extensions.
Another possibility is that you have an allergy to the adhesive or one of the products used during the application process. If this is the case, you’ll need to get the extensions removed and make sure to avoid anything that causes a reaction in the future.
If you’re still having trouble with lash extensions falling out on one eye, it’s best to consult with a professional. They will be able to assess the situation and give you the best advice on how to proceed.
How to Prevent Eyelash Extensions from Falling Out When Sleeping
If you find that your lash extensions are falling out more when you sleep on your stomach or side, there are a few things you can do to help prevent this from happening.
1. Try using a silk pillowcase instead of a cotton one. Silk is less absorbent than cotton and will help keep your lashes in place.
2. Sleep on your back if possible. This will help keep your lashes from rubbing against the pillow and coming loose.
3. Use a lash serum or conditioner to help keep your lashes healthy and strong.
4. Be careful when washing your face and make sure not to rub your eyes too hard.
5. Avoid using oil-based products around your eyes.
If you’re still having trouble with your lash extensions falling out when you sleep, talk to a lash artist at Ogden Lash and Wax.