North Ogden Eyelash Extensions Utah
What Do Experts Think of Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are incredible! We mean it. We’ve bragged about this product over and over because we can’t believe how miraculous it is. If you’re still not sure about doing this treatment, then we recommend you read this list with expert’s opinion on the matter.
1. Emma Apps works on Lash Perfect. This is her recommendation about taking care of your eyelash extensions: “All oily products should be avoided directly on the lashes for the duration you are wearing them, as this too can weaken the bond”.
2. Judy Anderson works on Lash Lab. She claims, “Done properly, extensions are a detailed and labor-intensive service that should take between 1.5 hours or more depending on the set”. And when it comes to eyelash extensions price “The initial full set will run you $200 to $300 and fills every 2-3 weeks which are $75 to $99”.
3. The Lash Loft is a place in New York where you can get one of the best eyelash extensions treatment. According to them: “Eyelash extensions are individual strands of faux lashes expertly attached to each natural eyelash with a special medical grade adhesive. They are applied to the eyelashes themselves and never in direct contact with your skin”.
4. Lash Point assures “lashes are our passion”. They clarify eyelash extension “will stay bonded to your natural lashes until the end of its normal growth cycle”. Like scalp hair, every natural lash has different growth and “shedding cycle and they continuously fall out and grow back”. Eyelash extensions and you’ll have to return every six weeks to get an eyelash refill.
5. Caroline’s Lash Boutique is a beauty salon located in Seattle. According to them “They are so natural feeling that you can’t feel any difference after having your eyelashes enhanced”. So yes, you’ll feel those newly acquired eyelash extensions are completely yours.