Lash Lift Near Me in Ogden Utah
From Lash Lift's to Eyelash Extensions In Ogden Utah
It is so interesting to watch the EYELASH EXTENSION world evolution time after time all for one stake or the other. The most interesting part of the scenario is that the madness is what no man can give a definite definition to. A lot of lash pros gave different statistics, some say it makes a woman looks younger, to some, it is believed to make them more beautiful, while to others, it's believed that it's a reawaken culture.
The question is that, is eyelashes extension in any way connected to any of these beliefs? I'll let you do the judgment.
So, in this article, we shall be taking a look together at how EYELASH EXTENSION EVOLUTED from one style to another year in year out.
The first to be considered is:
1. THE ANTROGYNOUS LASH OF ANCIENT EGYPT, 3500 B.C.-2500 B.C: during this era was when men also styled their lashes as much as women styled theirs. They also made use of Kohl and ointment to darken the lash and protect their eyes. That's funny right? Imagine you fixing eyelash. Crazy!
2. THE LUCIOUS LASHES OF ACIENT ROME 753 B.C-476 A.D: this was the second era of eyelash evolution when LONG, THICK and CURLED EYELASH for women was the only proof of their women-hood. As a woman then, your lashes must be thick, super-long and seductively curled. This is getting interesting.
3. THE BARELY-THERE MIDDLE AGE LASHES of 1066 to 1485: this was the era of celebration of forehead. Then, women mostly removed most, or all of their eyelashes and eyebrows as it was considered to be the most beautiful part of women face, if not the whole body.
4. THE REDDISH LASHES OF ELIZABETHAN ERA 1533 to 1603: this was when Elizabeth took the throne and a reddish-golden eyelash became point of copy as women began to dye there eyelashes red. This later turned to be dangerous to their health and skin, though, because of the harmful substances in the dye.
5. THE SLIGHTLY-TOXIC LASHES of the Victorian era of 1837 to 1901: this is the age when cosmetics first came into use.
6. THE NEWLY MINTED MASCARA LASHES of 1900s: this was the age when fake eyelashes also known as falsies were invented by an American film director, David W. Griffith.
7. THE WATERPROOF LASHES OF THE 1940s to 1950s: this was more of makeup. It's the age when the use of makeup began. Painting of cat-eyed hairs on the upper lash with fanned-out lash to match.
8. THE GROOVY LASHES OF THE 1960's to 1970's: this was the period of slightly spider lashes on the upper lashes and no deep attention was given to the lower lashes than ever. Wow! Ever? That's unbelievable right?
9. THE MIXED BAG LASHES of 1980's to and 1990: this was when a man called Max Factor created a bold color MASCARA.
10. THE WHATEVEE-KIND-YOU-WANT LASHES OF THE 2000s: this is the age we are in presently. The period when lashes are no longer based on any ideology but they are fixed as it might fit and suit anyone.
Wow! Such a big change, big one, indeed.
There, we have the evolution analysis of EYELASH EXTENSION AND THE GENESIS OF FALSE EYELASHES.
Here are some helpful tips for you about your eye lash.
--> Deciding which eyelash extension you want to use goes a long way to determine your safety in the world of eyelash extension usage.
--> It's advisable to choose good extension technician for safety purpose.
--> You can also dye your eye lashes and also the extension as black as you can dye your hair.
--> Note dying of your lash or extension is meant for grown up women not for women as their skin is still hyper sensitive.
--> You can grow your natural lashes making use of some natural oil such as; Argon oil, Almond oil, Coconut oil and Caster oil. It's harmless because it's chemical free.
Hopefully this tip will be if enough help to you in improving your natural eyelashes as much as extension will make you look like.